FASTASEAL 3030 is a clear single pack, fast drying sealer which is easily sanded and has excellent adhesion to all timber species. Formulated to be applied as a thin first coat under all Polycure coatings, FASTASEAL 3030 provides an excellent block to resin exudation problems in oily timbers such as Brushbox, Tallowwood & Spotted Gum. It is an efficient isolator to wax extraction problems experienced with particle board and minimises the darkening of timber usually associated with solvent based coatings.
- Easy to sand and has excellent adhesion to all timber species
- Efficient isolator to wax extraction problems
- Fast drying product reducing down time between coats
- Excellent flow and levelling results in smooth finish
- Helps keep timber light coloured and closer to its natural appearance
- Interior use only. Timber, particleboard and cork flooring.
Download the Polycure FASTASEAL 3030 Safety Data Sheet here.