A premium, single pack, clear, matt, moisture curing polyurethane. Interior use only. Timber, particleboard and cork flooring.
Easy to apply, highly abrasion resistant, and extremely durable. Best of all DURAPOL SILKY MATT can be applied over itself – used as its own sealer.
- Highly abrasion resistant.
- Easy to apply.
- Can be applied over itself – use as its own sealer.
- Excellent inter-coat adhesion.
- Dries to an even matt finish.
- Excellent flow and levelling results in smooth finish.
- Enhances the natural colour of the timber.
Solvent Resistance: Excellent
Water Resistance: Excellent
Levelling & Flow: Excellent
Coverage: Timber: 6-8m² per litre Cork & Particleboard: 5-7m² per litre – coverage is dependent upon the porosity of the timber
Dry Time: Hard Dry: Overnight Full Cure: 10-14 days – refer to datasheet
Clean Up: Polycure Super Cleaning Solvent 3300
Photo Credit: Floors coated in DURAPOL SILKY MATT by Oak Flats Floor Sanding & Polishing and Dave Brighton Floor Sanding QLD.